// Studio Assistant
GBH is seeking a part-time employee to work on a variety of GBH projects in our Chicago studio in the Logan Square neighborhood. Potential for full-time as the business grows.
The qualified candidate will:
- manage digital content online, in newsletters, and within the organization
- create visuals from templates and update web content across a variety of software platforms
- shoot basic product photography to support e-commerce and editorial projects for GBH and our clients
- help manage inventory and fulfillment of our e-commerce
- support events in the studio and with our partners
- report to our editorial, art, and experience directors
We use a variety of software platforms to accomplish our work:
Squarespace — we manage multiple websites on this platform, editorial + e-commerce
Mailchimp — GBH and our clients use this newsletter tool weekly
Airtable — how we manage multiple editorial and event calendars, and information
Slack – Our internal communications tool
Photoshop + Illustrator — updating information in visual templates
Photography and writing skills are a plus.
Good Beer Hunting LLC is a website devoted to telling the story of beer as a product, and industry, and a culture through online storytelling, events, and product development. GBH is also a brand and portfolio consultancy working with breweries of all sizes across the country as they work to chart their strategic paths and develop new brands.
Please submit in the form below: