Three years ago, GBH took the big step from side gig to full-time hustle as Founder Michael Kiser took what he learned in the innovation world and dove deep into the beer industry. Since then our team and mission has grown — writers, photographers, designers and strategists all come together to Serve Beer.
That leap happened to coincide with Chicago's Craft Beer Week three years ago. And so this year, we'd like to open the studio doors to celebrate that same stretch of party, and invite you all to take a look back on the past three years' of hustle — but more importantly to the exciting, unprecedented year that lies ahead. And we're going to do it with some friends, and all of you.
- drinking great beers from our cellar
- grilling in the back yard
- featuring a gallery of some of our best work
- handing out some rad swag
- snapping pics in a Smilebooth for a new Instagram series, featuring you!